This is the latest news

Home Forums Depression This is the latest news

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WWP also introduced me to The Mission Continues which is also a joint veteran and civilian endeavor that seeks to change the conversation about my generation of veterans by providing fellowships to veterans with other non-profits so that veterans can continue to serve.
    Advocate. And guess what?
    https://runbigmommarun.com/
    Yes, and guess what I got to do this weekend? Remember 600 words ago when I said I was going to keep my big mouth shut? I was encouraged to speak on all of it. And I did.

Besides all of the fabulous fun depicted in the pictures. I worked really hard at lobbying for more programs, and I was given a safe space to voice my concerns, and what, what, what??? I got to super-size my criticize!

chelibushkinkuort

After being an alumna for the past three years, I can confidently say that NO such list exists. I have gotten into some programs. I have been denied for other programs. I had been on the waitlist for the program which I was participating in this weekend. Another woman had to decline because of illness, and I was next up. This happens all the time at WWP. And this is precisely why we need WWP.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.