Valerie Bertinelli, 62, is 'doing her best to heal' after divorce

Home Forums PTSD Valerie Bertinelli, 62, is 'doing her best to heal' after divorce

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emely Hutchins
    Participant

The newly single life appears to be agreeing with One Day At A Time actress Valerie Bertinellifollowing her divorce from second husband Tom Vitale.<br>The actress – whose split was finalized in November – gave fans an update on she’s been coping in recent months in a candid video shared to Instagram.<br>Along with going to therapy and practicing mindfulness, she also revealed she’s been participating in rolfing, which is a form of therapy that aims to alleviate both muscular and psychological tension through deep manipulation of the body’s connective tissues, according to .<br>’It’s so painful, but there’s a release that happens that’s really helpful,’ Bertinelli, 62, said of the physical therapy.<br>’I believe that a lot of emotional pain is stored in the body, and I’m doing my best to heal from it in every way — my therapy, my journaling, my meditation, rolfing.'<br> Moving on: The newly single life appears to be agreeing with One Day At A Time actress Valerie Bertinelli following her divorce from second husband Tom Vitale; seen in April<br>Typically, rolfing takes place over a series of ten sessions, each of which have different areas of focus.<br>Wanting to be as open and honest with her followers, she insisted that she’s moved past the divorce drama and knows other can relate to the experience.<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

‘You’ve been through the same bullcrap that I have,’ she explained, adding, ‘I am over it. I’m over the narcissist. I’m long over the narcissist.'<br>While continuing on with her journey, her focus is figuring out what made her want to ‘tolerate the intolerable.'<br>Bertinelli was first married to legendary Van Halen guitarist Eddie Van Halen in 1981, but it would end up in divorce in 2007,  but not before they welcomed a son, Wolfgang Van Halen, now 31.<br>Finding romance again, the television star got engaged to financial planner Tom Vitale.<br>But in November 2021, Bertinelli ended up filing for legal separation from Vitale, citing irreconcilable differences. <br>Bertinelli claims one of her fans or followers ‘DM’ed me that question that helped you in your healing … that question just was a lightbulb. What made me tolerate the intolerable? So, by searching for that — by healing that — I have just put a better life forward for myself. I’m more joyful. I’m more happy. A life that I already have that I’m grateful for, but a life that I can truly enjoy. Because then I finally feel like I deserve it,’ she gushed with obvious pride.<br>’We all deserve to have a beautiful life. And it starts here, within. And I want you all to feel that for yourselves ’cause we all deserve it,’ she added.<br>She revealed she feels like she now has moved on from the s**ty part’, and now ‘going into the really hard, hard part that has the most benefits to it,'<br> Divorce: In November 2021, Bertinelli filed for legal separation from Vitale, citing irreconcilable differences; seen in 2012<br> The actress – whose split was finalized in November – gave fans an update on she’s been coping in recent months in a candid video shared to Instagram<br> <br>She explained, ‘So come along with the journey. Come if you want to. If not, I’ll block you if you want to say something snide and rude to me ’cause I don’t tolerate that anymore. How ’bout that?’ <br>The Battle of the Network Stars III competitor didn’t end there. Taking to Twitter, Bertinelli reposted a TikTok video with the words: ‘To the next one who starts dating our narcissist exes.'<br>In it, a woman mouths the words to comedy duo Ylvis, who sing, “On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re f—–.”<br>It was followed-up with a tweet, that included a Janet Jackson GIF with the words: ‘It’s true though.'<br>Back in November, Bertinelli celebrated being officially divorced from Vitale, by calling it the ‘second best day of my life.'<br> Breakthrough: Bertinelli is best known to most fans for her role on One Day At A Time, which was just her second professional role up until that point; she is seen in a scene with Bonnie Franklin and Mackenzie Phillips<br> TV success: Bertinelli’s success on television also extends to Hot In Cleveland (2010-2015) and Touched By An Angel (2001-2003), among others<br>Thrust into the spotlight as a child that culminated to her first-ever professional role, guest starring in a drama series Apple’s Way (1974), the Wilmington, Delaware native would land her life-changing role as Barbara Cooper Royer for a nine season run of One Day At A Time (1975-1984).<br>While she has taken turns starring in various films since the 1970s, Bertinelli ended up finding her most success in television.<br>One Day At A Time, which began shooting its debut season in 1974 when Bertinelli was just 14-years-old, was her first series that would lead to two episodes on Fridays (1981-1982); one full season of the CBS sitcom Sydney (1990) and a full season of the NBC sitcom Cafe America (1993-1994).<br>She also saw big success portraying Gloria on the show Touched By An Angel that lasted nine seasons with NBC.<br>She also scored big by voicing the role of Melanie Moretti on the show Hot In Cleveland (2010-2015)<br>She has since appeared as herself in the cooking series Valerie’s Home Cooking (2015-present) and the competitive reality series Kids Baking Championship (2015-present).<br> Son from first marriage: The actress was also married to late Van Halen guitarist Eddie Van Halen from 1981 util 2007; the former couple have a son Wolfgang Van Halen, 31<br>

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
    );

When you have just about any issues concerning exactly where and also the way to make use of law, you’ll be able to e-mail us on the internet site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.